Governor Mike DeWine issued directives on March 12, 2020, banning most social gatherings of 100 or more people.
Our Grand Master followed this announcement with a letter to the same effect for all fraternal activity in Ohio. The priority of the Valley of Dayton and Dayton Masonic Center is the health and well-being of our members and guests.
- The Spring Reunion (April 4) will not take place. We will review our options when the ban is lifted and hope to reschedule the reunion for a later date.
- The Chapter of Sorrows (April 6) is canceled.
- The Veterans Luncheon (April 27) is likewise postponed until further notice.
- 17th Degree Dinner and Degree Night (April 29) is postponed until after the ban is lifted.
- Rehearsals for degrees and other activities are likewise canceled until further notice.
Decisions about other meetings and activities will be handled as they arise. We appreciate your understanding and patience in this evolving and uncertain situation.